U.S. President elect Donald Trump reacts to some crowd gathered inside the lobby of the New York Times building from meeting in New York, U.S., December 22, 2016. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.Ohydrates. President-elect Donald Trump plans appointments with at least 8-10 people on Saturday as he seeks so that you can fill out his current administration, including John Allison, an ancient chief executive of BB&Capital t Corp, who has been stated as a possible pick to head the U.S. Treasury Department.
During a call having reporters on Comes to an end, his transition workforce said Trump and Vice President-elect Scott Pence on Monday may also meet with:
* former Sec and Exchange Commissioner Scott Atkins,
* Sheriff Brian Clarke of Milwaukee Nation, Wisconsin,
* Oklahoma Law firm General Scott Pruitt
* General Growth Properties Chief Executive Sandeep Mathrani,
* Arizona Public Policy Foundation’ohydrates Kathleen White,
* World Wide Technologies CEO David Steward,
* along with Republican U.S. Representative Lou Barletta with Pennsylvania.
(Reporting through Roberta Rampton, Tim Ahmann and Leslie Heavey; Editing by Bernadette Baum and Jonathan Oatis)